With the typical first of the semester question, "What are your expectations for this class" was asked my first thought was uhhhhh..... But now taking a couple minutes to think about it I think I have come up with a few ideas. First off I want to learn about all of the ways of using technology in the classroom (pretty vanilla I know). Secondly, Im curious about Promethean Boards and all they have to offer. I have brief experience with them having done my Level III field experience but I would like to know more about them. I expect that I will also learn about many other great websites that Dr.Z and my peers know about that would benefit me in many ways. Whether it is for personal use or for classroom purposes. I also hope to build a larger network of technological aware people. As for know that is it, maybe you can help me come up with more ideas?!
Go Panthers!
Image from: http://richardlfloyd.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/confused-face.jpg
Image from: http://richardlfloyd.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/confused-face.jpg
No comments:
Post a Comment