So, I am supposed to create some innovating and world changing blog posts this semester. Consider the last sentence as your warning as to what will be coming your way. The topics may be very different from week to week. I could be talking about the newest stuff in technology for the classroom and I could be discussing the latest news from the world of football and long snapping. So be sure to tune in from time to time. That's all for now!
Go Panthers!
Image from:http://www.tailgatewiki.com/assets/uploads/NCAA%20Football/Northern%20Iowa/100001.jpg

Hi John,
ReplyDeleteI love this time of year. I love football. It has been an interesting start to the season. I know you have to be super organized with practice, classes, etc. I would be curious if you have any cool tools you use to keep your life on track to share.
Have a great season, let's get an MVC title and back to the playoffs!
Thanks,
Joel Weeks
Good start, John.
ReplyDeleteIt was fun to see you at the Central game. They kept announcing your name as you snapped the ball to the kicker for the PAT touchdown after touchdown after . . . .
Now you just need to begin posting about instructional technology topics.
Looking forward to it.
Z
I love football! Best season for sure! Get to sit back, enjoy the cool breeze and watch my Packers win! Go pack go!!!
ReplyDelete-Austin
John,
ReplyDeleteI am very ready for some football! And, of course the changing weather; I just love Fall! Looking forward to your posts from the description you gave.
Emily K
John,
ReplyDeleteWent to the game this weekend and it's pretty awesome being able to see and hear some fellow names being announced while there! I couldn't have been more proud to be a panther fan this weekend even though I am a hawk fan as well! My brother plays running back at Morningside College so football is a big part of my life! Looking forward to watching more panther football this season and excited to read more of your blogs!
Jessica
John,
ReplyDeleteI really enjoyed your post. It was light and airy making it a good beginning act for the posts that will come to follow. Why jump into the deep end right away? Get your feet wet with something that is near and dear to your hear. Panther football! This way we get the chance to get to know you and see where you are coming from before you move into more deep intellectual thought. Good luck with the rest of your season. Go Panthers!
Megan
John,
ReplyDeleteI too love fall, the smells and the chill in the air. I enjoyed your first post and look forward to reading more this semester. Good luck with your season.
Sandra