Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Hunt em up!


I played Cabelas Dangerous Hunts 2009. This was a game of my roommate’s and I had never played it before. This game was very interesting. You had to go on missions and hunt certain game. 

One thing that really helped was that I was able to use the map and compass to make my way around the hunting territory.  I learned that I had to use certain natural skills to track and find the animals. I had to search for footprints, strands of animal hair, and blood trials. These clues all helped me in reaching the goal of killing certain animals.  

A part of the game that I didn’t care for was the part of the game when it wouldn’t give me objectives after I would be killed. I would get frustrated and not be as motivated to play.

I would say that I was in flow for part of the game. When I first started playing I was in flow but as the game progressed the gameplay got harder. So I started to get frustrated and was no longer in the flow. My roommates came home and I became distracted as well.  I feel that as a student it is important that you can focus and be able to concentrate on what you are doing. 

If students are able to get into the flow with their school work and when in the classroom the possibilities would be endless. Students would be able to achieve so much! I feel that it is important for teachers to create environment that are conducive to the students learning and provide them the tools that they need to be successful. 



Above image from :http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/b/b0/Dangeroushunts2009.jpg



No comments:

Post a Comment