Total Pageviews

Monday, November 5, 2012

Take a tour of the lands of our Secondlife ancestors






I was able to check out some of the worlds of Secondlife through a tour at Z's place. I was able to check out a lot of things. the place that interested me the most was the St. louis Arch. I have been to the Arch and it was cool to compare the real thing to a Secondlife version. I think that second life could really offer some cool opportunities in a classroom if you were studying a certain topic and wanted to explore it in a virtual world. You would have to make sure that the area would be age appropriate and that you wouldn't meet any odd people along the way!  I was able to fly all the way to the top! I even stood on the tip top!
This is a picture of me flying up to the top of the Arch.




I made it to the TOP! Boom! One giant step for man, one easy step for Secondlife kind! :)


Overall it was a cool experience and I enjoyed the fun tour!

1 comment:

  1. Loved your Man on the Moon quote, John.
    It would have been interesting to hear more about the tour than just one place. Where else did you go?
    Z

    ReplyDelete