Total Pageviews

Friday, November 2, 2012

Welcome to the island tour/ Getting Fashionable

After completing the second video I was able to get a better grasp as to what Second Life is all about. I think that it is something that would be of interest to many people because of the wide range of opportunities it presents. I think that it truly offers opportunities for every person regardless of age, sex, or orientation.  Doing the virtual tour was very interesting. I thought it was really neat that you could go up to all the different things and learn about all the different ways of interacting and getting around on the islands. Overall this was a enjoyable experience.

I was also able to make my avatar look pretty classy. I was able to change the clothes and change his appearance. I think that this was a fun way to get personal with your own avatar. This was a fun way to give yourself the body you always dream about too!




This is my avatar! jhubb68

Top Image from:http://nvate.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Secondlife1.png

No comments:

Post a Comment