Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Global Leaning Experience

After having our Skype session with Dr. Z and discussing global learning in class, I was really surprised by how learning is occurring in other parts of the world. I really enjoyed listening to how the topics we discuss and learn about in class are actually being talked about in other places. I think that the level learning in other parts of the country can vary, there are also many factors that can affect how schools are able to utilize technology within their classroom. One of the main ideas that we talked about in class was the access to technology. Some areas cannot afford to buy the latest technology and some schools have teachers that only have a high school diploma. So to say the least, the level of education can be different throughout the world. But to reflect on the experience with Dr. Z, it really got me thinking about other educational systems around the world.


Image from: https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjRBsU3Q0W-XZbku75V5c-Fr3boosCugTxpIRy-5HBYV2GIsCugmE8aShH9zKEi0OtWbvWgb4vqBLDvyBWvPVeM_cNxMFKH55WTU1VzvLHy1IlQ53dpkDvgjxc40BkshIfAo7-x0J7PsBxt/s400/global_learning.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment